Joke. Do not open if you don't like non tax related posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joke. Do not open if you don't like non tax related posts

A couple was Christmas shopping at the mall on Christmas Eve and the mall was
    packed.
    Walking through the mall the surprised wife looks up and noticed her husband was
    no where around and she was very upset because they had a lot to do.
    She used her cell phone to call her husband because she was so upset, to ask him
    where he was.
    The husband in a calm voice said, "Honey remember the jewelry store we went into
    5 years ago where you fell in love with that diamond necklace that we could not
    afford and I told you that I would get it for you one day?"
    His wife said crying, "Yes, I remember that jewelry store."
    He said, "Well I'm in the bar next to it."
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

I am not envious of this guy’s prospects for a long life!

Comment

Merry Christmas
      Enjoy
      The Carlson School of Management received a surprise visit from a saxophonist...and nearly 300 of his friends from the University of Minnesota's School of Mu...

Comment

White, that thread title will get me ever time.

Gene, cool video. Poor sac player only got one donation that I saw.

Comment

DTS sent me this:

Amazing Christmas display with 176 channels and 45,000 lights! The show is so popular that it requires a crew of 3 people to manage the traffic.
          This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

I sent this to many clients:

This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

One I enjoy

from 2010

http://www.AlphabetPhotography.com - On Nov.13 2010 unsuspecting shoppers got a big surprise while enjoying their lunch. Over 100 participants in this aweso...
              Just because I look dumb does not mean I am not.

Comment

Working...
              X