Form 433-F Requirements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Form 433-F Requirements

For those of you who have worked with the 433-F, what is needed to provide the IRS representative? It is not absolutely clear on the form which items are. I am thinking 3 months of bank statements and items that are of extraordinary requirement and provide W & B means. Or are they looking for everything?

If someone who has done a few of these can make comments about what is and what is not, I would be greatly thankful.

Thanks.

Happy holidays!

rfk

Any 433 form is to detail monthly income and expenses. I use it for IA's. I don't provide any other documents unless the IRS asks for them.
    Other docs are requested when doing an OIC. They usually want the most current three months of income and expense statements. And an OIC usually requires a 433a/b (b if the tp owns a business.
    Believe nothing you have not personally researched and verified.

Comment

Like TaxEA I only give the IRS what they ask for and that depends. For sure 3 months bank statements, evidence for high expenses for anything. One of my clients has high medical expenses so I had to send them proof of all his medical expenses.

Another tip: I recently attended a representation seminar. One think the speaker on collections said over and over again was that if we want to be abused we call the 800 number for ACS, if we don't we go to the local IRS office. I just could see how I had made my life much harder than I needed to in a CNC case, where I called the 800 numerous times, and yes, I was abused (and reported it).

Comment

I hope I won't get abused because...

Gretel,

Thanks for the info; if i find that a representative is being abusive I will stop it in its path. And I will report it. If the client has legitimate circumstances, there is no reason for ACS people to have an issue. I will just appeal it or first ask to speak with their manager.

rfk

Comment

Working...
        X