Thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanksgiving

I wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us throughout the year.

I am a very thankful husband this Thanksgiving.

Dennis

To All

I also want to wish all on the Board a "Happy Thanksgiving" and for all that post and share their knowledge and support.

That is what makes this Board/Forum so invaluable to many of us - just knowing that all of you are out there somewhere and as someone so aptly expressed many posts/threads ago- when we come together with a post - we feel like we are around the "virtual watercooler" also, the caring and concern for so many of our posters.

I hope we all can reflect and find what we are thankful for.

I hope everyone enjoys their day and doesn't eat too much turkey and dressing

Best Wishes

Sandy

Comment

Same Here....Happy Thanksgiving to all

Have a safe and healthy one.....eat, eat, eat and eat....

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on this forum and to all your families.
        "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

Originally posted by AZ-Tax View Post
          Have a safe and healthy one.....eat, eat, eat and eat....
          .... but at 5 pm tomorrow don't forget happy hour and have some....
          ChEAr$,
          Harlan Lunsford, EA n LA

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving!

I also wanted to say I am extremely grateful to all those who help answer questions on this tax board. What would we do without the knowledge of all the experts on this tax board. I am a one person business so I can't always answer questions but I try when I have time. I am so thankful for those who so quickly answer all of our questions.

I will be running 10 miles tomorrow morning so I am looking forward to eating a big feast on Thanksgiving day!

Thank You!

GTS1101

Comment

Thanksgiving

To all remarks above =

YEA VERILY

Regards = Ricardo

Comment

Yes

Happy Thanksgiving to all on this board and your loved ones.

Comment

Originally posted by DTS View Post
                  I wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us throughout the year.

I am a very thankful husband this Thanksgiving.

Dennis
                  Originally posted by S T View Post
                  I also want to wish all on the Board a "Happy Thanksgiving" and for all that post and share their knowledge and support.

That is what makes this Board/Forum so invaluable to many of us - just knowing that all of you are out there somewhere and as someone so aptly expressed many posts/threads ago- when we come together with a post - we feel like we are around the "virtual watercooler" also, the caring and concern for so many of our posters.

I hope we all can reflect and find what we are thankful for.

I hope everyone enjoys their day and doesn't eat too much turkey and dressing

Best Wishes

Sandy
                  Originally posted by GTS1101 View Post
                  I also wanted to say I am extremely grateful to all those who help answer questions on this tax board. What would we do without the knowledge of all the experts on this tax board. I am a one person business so I can't always answer questions but I try when I have time. I am so thankful for those who so quickly answer all of our questions.

I will be running 10 miles tomorrow morning so I am looking forward to eating a big feast on Thanksgiving day!

Thank You!

GTS1101
                  Ditto to the above quotes....I'm grateful for the help over the years of those that contribute on this board. Thank you!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

Comment

Working...
                  X