Fujitsu FI-6130 owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fujitsu FI-6130 owners

I currently use my Brothers MFC-7220 which only has a hopper to load docs for scanning. So I tape W-2's, 1099-R's etc. on a blank piece of paper, loan in my Brothers hopper and scan. Look like I may have to use the same process with the Fujitsu FI-6130 unless it also converts into a flatbed scanner.

Originally posted by AZ-Tax View Post
    I currently use my Brothers MFC-7220 which only has a hopper to load docs for scanning. So I tape W-2's, 1099-R's etc. on a blank piece of paper, loan in my Brothers hopper and scan. Look like I may have to use the same process with the Fujitsu FI-6130 unless it also converts into a flatbed scanner.
    We have a Fugitsu 5130's (Ithink that's the correct number). Anyway, they are an earlier version of the 6130. With our canners, and I am sure with the 6130, we put all docs in the "hopper" and it scans them regardless of size, shape or thickness. There are occassional setting I have to change for something special but that is very rare. I put the docs in and work on other things for a few seconds up to a minute or 2 for a larger number of docs and then I'm done.
    Lennox C. (Len) Boush, EA, FNTPI
    Heritage Income Tax Service, Inc.
    Portsmouth, VA

Comment

No need to tape to paper. It handles all sizes, in whatever order you put them in. Highly recommend this scanner.
      Gary B., E.A.

Comment

I've been using the 5130 for 5 years now, never had a problem...never. I paid $350 for it when I purchased it from Fujitsu. What's the 6130 asking price?
        Dave, EA

Comment

We put a 6130 on each desk this summer..

and we're delighted with them. Fast, reliable, the included adobe acrobat does the OCR to index each page, compact on the desk. Now mind you, this was a upgrade purchase as we were using 5130s that just didn't feed well. The 6130 is worth the extra.

Cost: $900 and worth it.

Comment

Working...
          X