TTB's "Tools for Tax Pros"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TTB's "Tools for Tax Pros"

Thanks for the "Tools for Tax Pros" page in the TTB Update Service! Lots of useful worksheets and other docs there.

Originally posted by BP. View Post
    Thanks for the "Tools for Tax Pros" page in the TTB Update Service! Lots of useful worksheets and other docs there.
    Okay, so a question for TTB. How come I cannot access the tools on my fully-paid subscription to the Tax Library. That is the first place I would go to find tools -- I do not use the print versions and don't check the update service. How about it??

Maribeth

Comment

Originally posted by Maribeth View Post
      Okay, so a question for TTB. How come I cannot access the tools on my fully-paid subscription to the Tax Library. That is the first place I would go to find tools -- I do not use the print versions and don't check the update service. How about it??

Maribeth
      Actually, the tools are in TheTaxLibrary. At the top of TheTaxLibrary menu bar, click on "Update Service" and scroll down to the bottom of the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Bees Knees View Post
        Actually, the tools are in TheTaxLibrary. At the top of TheTaxLibrary menu bar, click on "Update Service" and scroll down to the bottom of the list.
        Oh, cool, cool, cool. Okay, now I will nag about putting the tools into their own little tab at the top of the screen, and not in the update section. But otherwise, cool.

And some of the worksheets even have a calculate function in them. Even cooler.

Thanks TTB!!

Maribeth

Comment

Working...
        X