EA Renewal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EA Renewal

How long is it taking to get your EA Renewal? I Filed mine online on 9/01/2011. My SS # ends in a 5.

Thanks

Kurly

I just got my card on Saturday. I had filed by mail and my SS# also ends in 5. They are evidently still in the process.

Comment

Mine also ends in 5. I renewed mine on line June 2nd. Still have not heard anything. Can not renew my PTIN either, because I don't have new EA card. I tried to find out what is happening. Could not talk to anyone until Nov 28th. I bet the phone will be busy then.

Comment

EA Renewal

One of the first to renew EA online on or about 6/1 or 6/2 - Linda was after me, but received her EA renewal first - so seems like timing of first in/first out is not in the methodolgy of this Renewal Process.

Anyway online renewal 6/1 and received my card in the mail - around 10/10/11 - dated 10/6/11

Patience is the Word of the Day for those of us caught in the Renewal Process for 2011/2012.

And yes it will "delay" the PTIN renewal, as one of the questions is expiration date of EA Card. However, I also renewed PTIN online as soon as EA Renewal received and PTIN went through with "no glitches".

Good Luck!

Sandy

Comment

Inventory

Originally posted by S T View Post
          One of the first to renew EA online on or about 6/1 or 6/2 - Linda was after me, but received her EA renewal first - so seems like timing of first in/first out is not in the methodolgy of this Renewal Process.
          Sandy
          So they're not using FIFO...

Did they get IRS permission to change their PTIN inventory method?

Oh, wait a minute.. they are the IRS.

BMK
          Burton M. Koss
          koss@usakoss.net

Comment

Working...
          X