TaxWise Pre Paid Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TaxWise Pre Paid Cards

CCH is pushing the Western Union Money Wise card. Have you had any experience using this type of refund service? I heard there were a few problems last year with this service.

Personally I'm a little leary of turning over my clients refund to a third party.

Any comments will be appreciated.
    Confucius say:
    He who sits on tack is better off.

Tax Wise Prepaid Cards

I do not use them the only reason to use them is if you do bank products and do not want to be bothered printing checks.The client will pay a fee every time he uses a card at an ATM machine.

Comment

Pre-Paid Cards

Thanks for the info,

I'm doing bank products. Many clients without a bank account just can't wait the extra 10 days for the mail to arrive, so I select direct deposit and use River City to receive the refund and print checks here.

That's the nice thing about child tax credit and EIC,,,the clients could care less about the costs,,,just get my refund as fast as possible. YUK

I have yet to get any clients use the $4000.00 refunds for the benifit of the kids,,,maybe next year, I have to fix my car this year. or whatever.
      OH WELL
      Confucius say:
      He who sits on tack is better off.

Comment

card

I use RIVER CITY also.I find most people without bank accounts do not want the cards either.They want to cash that check and feel rich for a couple of minutes.

Comment

Working...
        X