The Tax University Prof. Tng Program?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Tax University Prof. Tng Program?

Has anybody ever heard of this? I received this email today and never heard of this. It says it is a cost-effective tax course used by over 5,000 preparers-The Tax UniversityProfessional Training Program..Only $199.

Originally posted by zeros View Post
    Has anybody ever heard of this? I received this email today and never heard of this. It says it is a cost-effective tax course used by over 5,000 preparers-The Tax UniversityProfessional Training Program..Only $199.
    Never heard of it.

Comment

google

tried to "google" The Tax University Professional Training Program (per your op)
      Didn't seem to find anything under that name???

S

Comment

I've received the same email. But, I just deleted it. I wasn't interested in even opening it. I figure these places are getting our names from a list from the IRS.
        You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteOleander View Post
          I've received the same email. But, I just deleted it. I wasn't interested in even opening it. I figure these places are getting our names from a list from the IRS.
          Got the same thing yesterday do you suspose they are out for MORE money????
          SueBaby

Comment

Working...
          X