Nj 1120s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nj 1120s

My program did not create a NJ 1120S for EFile, is that normal?

This is my first NJ 1120S. My letter indicates to mail in page one signed, and that is it.
    Last edited by BOB W; 09-13-2011, 07:07 PM.
    This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

I believe the form is CBT-100S.

It can't be e-filed, but your software should print it out with bar codes for paper filing.
    Evan Appelman, EA

Comment

Originally posted by appelman View Post
      It can't be e-filed, but your software should print it out with bar codes for paper filing.
      Yes, that is what it did. So nothing else goes to NJ but page 1?
      This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

CBT-100S (2010) Paper Filed Return

I paper filed CBT-100S (2010) returns generated from ATX software.
        It has 21 pages including page 1 which has Bar Codes and signature lines.
        I read CBT-100S general instructions, there is no mention of e-filing that return.
        There is option to make payments online or by mail.
        I guess you can only mail the return to Trenton, NJ and not e-file.

Comment

The instructions begin with a table...

...that tells you which schedules have to be attached, along with a copy of the federal return. I don't see anything that lets you file only p.1.
          Evan Appelman, EA

Comment

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you............

Bob W.

Comment

Working...
            X