Drake users to get Tax Library free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drake users to get Tax Library free

Drake Software is pleased to announce the selection of TheTaxLibrary WebPortal, powered by Tax Materials, Inc. (TMI), to provide electronic tax research capabilities to our customers. TheTaxLibrary feature is a paid subscription service; however, Drake will pay the subscription fee on behalf of all Drake Software customers in their 2011 Drake Software package, and it will be offered at a substantial discount in subsequent years.

Will TMI refund the subscription price to Drake-users who have already ordered the Tax Library?
    Last edited by Brad Imsdahl; 08-22-2011, 06:10 AM.

Originally posted by taxxcpa View Post
    Drake Software is pleased to announce the selection of TheTaxLibrary WebPortal, powered by Tax Materials, Inc. (TMI), to provide electronic tax research capabilities to our customers. TheTaxLibrary feature is a paid subscription service; however, Drake will pay the subscription fee on behalf of all Drake Software customers in their 2011 Drake Software package, and it will be offered at a substantial discount in subsequent years.

Will TMI refund the subscription price to Drake-users who have already ordered the Tax Library?
    I doubt it, and I suspect so do you. (grin)
    ChEAr$,
    Harlan Lunsford, EA n LA

Comment

Doubtful

Originally posted by ChEAr$ View Post
      I doubt it, and I suspect so do you. (grin)
      So far I haven't received anything offering a refund. Several people on the Drake forum have suggested that we request a refund, but I thought I would post here in case TMI wants to volunteer refunds to Drake users.

Comment

And I assume we will be able to keep the forum access.
        Gary B., E.A.

Comment

Originally posted by taxxcpa View Post
          Our website advertises a satisfaction guarantee thru April 15, 2012 for our 2011 tax year products. That means you can use them thru April 15, 2012, and if they did not meet your expectations, return them by April 15, 2012 for a full refund.

You can return any 2011 tax year product prior to April 15, 2012 for a full refund. You don't have to wait until April 15th. Thus, if you find a better deal on a 2011 product that you have already ordered (including the free online version offer for Drake customers), you can call and cancel that order for a full refund.

Comment

My refund is in the mail

Originally posted by Brad Imsdahl View Post
            Our website advertises a satisfaction guarantee thru April 15, 2012 for our 2011 tax year products. That means you can use them thru April 15, 2012, and if they did not meet your expectations, return them by April 15, 2012 for a full refund.

You can return any 2011 tax year product prior to April 15, 2012 for a full refund. You don't have to wait until April 15th. Thus, if you find a better deal on a 2011 product that you have already ordered (including the free online version offer for Drake customers), you can call and cancel that order for a full refund.
            A very helpful chap at TMI promised to send me a check for my refund - 08-19/2011.
            Christopher Mewhort, EA
            mewhorttax.com

Comment

Working...
            X