Non Tax Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Non Tax Question

Does anyone know of or use an accounting program that will import from QuickBooks Pro 2009?

Thanks

Kurly

Bump

I think you are asking to take QB 2009 to another Accounting Program ?

I don't know of a program to take QB and convert to another Accounting Program - You would have to find the Accounting Program first and then see if they have a
    Conversion" Seems like Intuit has a very strong "lock" on the market share. Possibly Peachtree (Sage) I use QB all years and update the clients every couple of years on the versions - Microsoft seemed like they might have one as well - but I think it is discontinued now.

Not an accounting program, but you can export QB reports into Excel and then work with them.

Try a "Google" search,

Good Luck!

Sandy

Comment

Another Bump!

Not an answer, but another thought. If you're trying to get into another bookkeeping program in order to import into your tax prep software, see if your tax software's write-up program imports from QB. In fact, some non-Intuit tax software imports from QB to some extent. Or, as Sandy mentioned, from Excel. We need more details on what you're trying to do and why.

Comment

QB VS Other

I have only one small guardianship client on QB 2009. I purchased a new computer (Windows 7). QB 2009 will not be supported by and will not run correctly on Windows 7. I would like not to spend many $ on QB 2011. I only charge this client $100.00 per year. She and I grew up together and have been friends for 75 years.

Comment

may still work

Couldn't tell if you are saying you had trouble with the program or read that it was not supported. If it's only that you read it wouldn't work:

I have QB 2009 on my Windows 7 computer and the only problem I've had are some odd printing messages - but even then, it'll still print once I click through the messages.

Comment

Quickbooks 2008

I have QB 2008 on my new Windows 7 computer and it works fine.

I also purchased QB 2011 and have it installed on the same computer.

I prefer to run QB 2008.

The QB 2008 works fine on Windows 7

Comment

Agree

I talked with QB tech support when setting up my new Win 7 computer in January. They officially told me 2010 and 2011 are fine, but had a knowledge base article on running older versions. I'm running 2010 so haven't had to try it. But, for only one client, I'd certainly try installing your existing QB 2009.

Comment

Im running QB09 in networking mode just fine with 7pro.

chris

Comment

QB Error

I installed QB 2009 Pro on my computer. When I do anything such as restore client data to QB I get an error running QB and QB shuts down.

thanks all

K

Comment

Do you

receive an error message?
                    You can "google" the error message, then review solutions

Sandy

Comment

Compatability

My techie talked about "compatability mode" in Win7...

Comment

you shouldnt have to run that for quickbooks. Most likely there is something else going on.. not windows 7 as the problem. Post the error message.

Chris

Comment

error on QB

I have been running 2008 on my Windows 7 computer. I back up, restore and have never had even an inkling of a problem. I prefer 2008 over 2011.

Should not need to run compatibility mode.

Comment

Working...
                          X