Nursing Home Expenses and Sch A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nursing Home Expenses and Sch A

I remember reading several posts in a thread about Nursing Home Expenses and Sch A this tax season, I do believe. But am having trouble locating the thread to refer back to. Can anyone help me find it.
    Thanks

Try searching this string of words in the search box for this forum ----> "activities of daily living".
    That will give you six or seven good, relevant hits.
    It's also a term you need to have a good understanding of when working with clients who are in nursing homes.

(There may be better ways to find what you are looking for, but this is a good start)
    Last edited by JohnH; 07-26-2011, 09:20 AM.
    "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

Nursing Home Expenses/Schedule A

In the upper right corner, click where it says "Search", then enter
      "Nursing Homes'
      Uncle Sam, CPA, EA. ARA, NTPI Fellow

Comment

search

I did a search with the words "nursing home expenses" and came up with several threads.

Try that.

Linda, EA

Comment

I already tried this and didn't find what I'm looking for. It was a thread I read during tax season, but now I can't locate it. At least I'm pretty sure I remember reading it, don't think I dreamed this. The ones that come up when I do a search are not what I remember reading.

Comment

What was your question about nursing home expenses and schedule A?

Maybe you will get some answers from the ones reading now.

Linda, EA

Comment

Working...
            X