Really stupid question!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really stupid question!

Forgive me. My brain is soooo like cottage cheese today.

I have a daycare in home that I'm going to depreciate. Business percentage applied to: 27.5, 31.5 or 39? Seems like it's 39. Is this correct?

Dennis
    Last edited by DTS; 08-11-2005, 02:36 PM.

Originally posted by DTS
    Forgive me. My brain is soooo like cottage cheese today.

I have a daycare in home that I'm going to depreciate. Business percentage applied to: 27.5, 31.5 or 39? Seems like it's 39. Is this correct?

Dennis
    39 years (depreciated as nonresidential real property) assuming the home was placed in service after 1993.

Comment

Brain

Originally posted by DTS
      Forgive me. My brain is soooo like cottage cheese today. Dennis
      Dennis, we have had this conversation many times! You need to eat in the AM, have some orange juice, and some protein by noon time. Your blood sugars are low again ! NO Donuts!

Sandy

Comment

I know!

Sandy,

You are right. After I posted this stupid question, my wife got me some OJ and protein. I did not feel much better, but tonight, I have been doing nothing but eating the protein and do feel a tad better.

I did not have any "donuts". Sometimes, I just get caught up with work and forget to eat until it's too late. I will try and make a point of eating something in the morning, if only a large OJ.

As always, thank you,

Dennis

PS Armando, thank you for helping out this afternoon. I really appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
        X