O I C / Tax Debt Negotiation Tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O I C / Tax Debt Negotiation Tools

For those of you who have set up IAs or gotten reductions in what the client owed or simply gotten CNC Status, what tools have you used and what do you think of them? I am aware of Pit Bull Software and OIC Tax Planner Software and I think CFS has some relevant products but is there anything else out there? I do recall vaguely that there is a software package that's supposed to make IRS E Services easier to deal with online. What really bugs me is that no package I know of helps with State and Local agencies.
    Last edited by erchess; 06-05-2011, 05:48 PM.

Software

TAX SCRIPTS now owned by CCH makes it much easier to use e services.I have used it for several years.

Comment

Originally posted by erchess View Post
      For those of you who have set up IAs or gotten reductions in what the client owed or simply gotten CNC Status, what tools have you used and what do you think of them? I am aware of Pit Bull Software and OIC Tax Planner Software and I think CFS has some relevant products but is there anything else out there? I do recall vaguely that there is a software package that's supposed to make IRS E Services easier to deal with online. What really bugs me is that no package I know of helps with State and Local agencies.
      From what I have seen of CFS they have all the forms but are not set up like PitBull in actually filing out and calculating OIC.
      Believe nothing you have not personally researched and verified.

Comment

Originally posted by MLINDER42 View Post
        TAX SCRIPTS now owned by CCH makes it much easier to use e services.I have used it for several years.
        Thanks for the Tax Scripts info...I had not heard about it and have now signed up.
        Believe nothing you have not personally researched and verified.

Comment

Working...
        X