What Is Going On???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Is Going On???

Just got another call today from a returning 2001 client. Has not filed since I did his last return (1040 Sch C).
    This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

He's getting old and wants Social Security?
    JG

Comment

In my brief phone conversation he now is working for the US Government......they must be on his case big time..........
      This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Up for a Cabinet Post?
        Jiggers, EA

Comment

Hmmmmmm

I'm almost under the impression that Bob is surprised that someone comes to him after not filing since 2001. I get someone like that every other month or so. It's never been a prior client but oh well I'm sure that will happen too. I usually collect most of the fee up front in these cases and get right to work.

Comment

Bahahahaha

Originally posted by Jiggers View Post
            Up for a Cabinet Post?
            Nice. Wish I had thought of it.
            If you loan someone $20 and never see them again, it was probably worth it.

Comment

I had a wild one come last year. He needed c-corps and personal prepared from 2000 to present. He did not ask my fees first. So we went through what I would need. He kept on asking me why I needed the bank statements. Told him I needed them to back up the numbers he will give me. He kept on asking me about that. I knew it was going no where. So I told him my fees.

He said "is that for the all the years?"
              Me: laughing "No that is for each year."
              Him: "forget it then. I'll find a CPA that will do it cheaper".
              Me: "good luck".

Whole time he was like a mexican jumping bean. Could not sit still. Good example of giving pricing first.

Same thing happen this year. Multiple years returns, told him my price. Out the door. Took 5 minutes

Comment

Working...
              X