Due date software?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Due date software?

Does anyone use due date monitoring software that they like? I have been using PPC Trakker for several years and although I haven't checked with them, it looks like it might not be compliant with Windows 7 which I'll probably upgrade to before next tax season. I'm looking for software that will track the different due dates of 1040s, business returns, etc, incluing extensions, will provide reports showing which returns are still outstanding, and if possible, will export client names and addresses to be used for client letters and labels. By the way, I use Timeslips and Lacerte and have not checked to see if there are any tools within either that would suffice.

Thanks!

lacerte

Does this.............

Comment

Originally posted by natiro View Post
      Does anyone use due date monitoring software that they like? I have been using PPC Trakker for several years and although I haven't checked with them, it looks like it might not be compliant with Windows 7 which I'll probably upgrade to before next tax season. I'm looking for software that will track the different due dates of 1040s, business returns, etc, incluing extensions, will provide reports showing which returns are still outstanding, and if possible, will export client names and addresses to be used for client letters and labels. By the way, I use Timeslips and Lacerte and have not checked to see if there are any tools within either that would suffice.

Thanks!
      We use File in Time by TimeValue. Absolutely love it. It does all that you need -- due dates, monthly work, client manager. www.timevalue.com

Maribeth

Comment

Windows 7 Options

Depending upon the version that you have of Windows 7 you can emulate Windows XP mode.
        Matthew Jones
        Tax Preparation
        Computer Consultant

Tax Season is here!
        Make sure everything is working, extra ink or toner is available, Advil in top drawer!

Comment

Working...
        X