Internet Explorer vr 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Internet Explorer vr 9

I have Win 7 and have not upgraded to IE 9. Am I misssing something by using IE 8?

Bleeding edge

Originally posted by AZ-Tax View Post
    I have Win 7 and have not upgraded to IE 9. Am I misssing something by using IE 8?
    I like to stay away from the Bleeding Edge of software. There are alway bugs and issues. I have enough problems in my life without helping a vendor debug their software.

Dusty

Comment

Being Lead Dog in the pack means the scenery is a whole lot nicer, but you're the first one on the scene when the team stumbles onto a bear.
      "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

True enough.

Originally posted by JohnH View Post
        Being Lead Dog in the pack means the scenery is a whole lot nicer, but you're the first one on the scene when the team stumbles onto a bear.
        I once had an Apple III computer (relevant only if you're sufficiently aged to have encountered prehistoric phenomena) which I ran in Apple II emulation mode for five years. No software to speak of was ever written for my expensive, top-of-the-line, cutting edge, whiz-bang, bells 'n' whistles machine.

Last edited by Black Bart; 05-12-2011, 09:38 AM.

Comment

I feel better.

After the IIe, at least I stopped with the IIGS.
          (Although I have to say it did a fine job, even after I switched over to Excel and Access on the PC for other work. I used to run a data base for a client's mail list with over 2,000 names in Appleworks. Printed labels, reports, etc quite well. I eventually paid a conversion service to migrate it into Access and then I never looked back except for times like this)
          "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

Working...
          X