Happy Tax Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudos from NC

From the land of "glad I was not in the path of that nearby 165 mph tornado..."

Thanks to everyone for their help during this tax season.

The folks on this board are generally quite knowledgeable and more than willing to assist others when the all-too-frequent "stump the tax preparer" questions arise.

And I've always followed the mantra that anyone who presents him/herself as knowing "everything" about taxes should very quickly be avoided. Every now and then a side dish of humble pie can become necessary for us all.

FE

Comment

Originally posted by FEDUKE404 View Post

And I've always followed the mantra that anyone who presents him/herself as knowing "everything" about taxes should very quickly be avoided. Every now and then a side dish of humble pie can become necessary for us all.

FE
      Agreed, I would upgrade this to the main course though.

Comment

I also would like to add my thanks. And the comments about the willingness of others to help - I feel the same way. As many have said - to be the only one to think things through, and not have another preparer to bounce ideas back and forth is difficult. This board fills that slot so many times.

This board has also helped so much in alerting us to things we may not have thought about, to correct some horribly erroneous idea fondly held, and to get me back on track. I also appreciate the generally good humor demonstrated by board members.
        JG

Comment

Thanks

And thanks to all of you for addressing my questions. I'm at home now in my shorts relaxing.

Comment

i just had new carpet installed in my living room, hall, tv room and one bedroom. It looks so nice!!
            Carpet guys moved all the furniture back for me. Now to put the other stuff away...ugh.

I am doing a little work since I was confined to my office area while they worked. I do have to call IRS about a client. Actually guess I will post another question and see what the procedure is that I have to take.

Happy relaxing everyone

Linda, EA

Comment

Ditto

Thank you everyone for your time and expertise. I couldn't get through a tax season without you!
              Noel
              "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go."- Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
              X