EIN Lookup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EIN Lookup

Is there a way to lookup an EIN number if you know the business name? Thanks.

I have used FEINSearch which is a fee-based service.

It is $40 for a 7 day period where you could look up a limited (perhaps 40) number of businesses by name or phone number.

I have not found a free service equivalent.

here:

Use EINsearch to find an entity's EIN through our database of over 20 million or validate any TIN in real-time with our IRS TIN Matching application.
    Doug

Comment

If it's for a corporation, you might be able to find it from the Secretary of State's website in a state where they're registered, under their list of corporate filings.

Comment

yes, in Florida you can go to the website where you pay for filing your annual report. You can search a business by name. You can look at their annual report and the FEIN is usually on there.

Don't know if your state has the same thing or not.

Linda EA

Comment

EIN Lookup

It's in CA. I've been searching, but unsuccessful thus far-I can see company registered, but EIN not listed. Will take your suggestions and keep looking. Thanks very much.

Comment

EIN Lookup

In NY, Secretary of State does NOT have corporations or any business entity listed by EI#.
            Uncle Sam, CPA, EA. ARA, NTPI Fellow

Comment

Working...
            X