Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PA w-3

Hello,

If I filed the PA w-3 through e-tides am I still required to mail in the form. I have the same question regarding the PA UC2. I can't ever get them on the phone. I also wondered if anyone could explain to me credit weeks. Thanks in advance for any help.

If you filed the W-3 or UC-2 through ETIDES, you do not file a paper copy. In fact, I am fairly certain the DOR will no longer accept a paper W-3. PA plans to eliminate the paper version of the UC-2 as well, but they cannot get their act together with the new electronic filing system.

Don't forget -if taxpayer has chosen to pay with a paper check, you will have to submit payment along with the voucher in the mail.

L&I defines a credit week as follows:

Employers are required to report wages in the quarter in which the wages are paid. Conversely, credit weeks are reported in the quarter in which they are earned. A credit week is any calendar week in which the claimant earned $50 or more in covered employment, regardless of when that week was paid.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks KBTS,

I wasn't sure if it was like the 941 where even though you pay online you still have to mail the payment.

Comment

Working...
      X