Bees - Auto-Trade-In ProSeries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bees - Auto-Trade-In ProSeries

Bees, I can't figure out how to make ProSeries to write on top of form 4562 the required verbage for Sec. 1.168(i)-6(i) (1040 TTB pg. 10-8). Have you figured this out and can help? Thanks.

I don't see it as an option in the elections summary. I would hand write it at the top of the 4562 and send it in as a supporting document with Form 8453.

Comment

Gretel

I have some returns that require a section cite at the top, but no way to do it. I attach an e-file note to the return (assuming you're efiling) referencing the code and form or schedule the note pertains to. Appears to have worked fine the years I have been doing this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bees Knees View Post
        I don't see it as an option in the elections summary. I would hand write it at the top of the 4562 and send it in as a supporting document with Form 8453.
        In theory, the 8453 should only be used for those forms listed on it. For anything else, if it can't be included when e-filing, the entire return must be mailed.

Comment

Yes, I agree. I just called ehelp and TPH about this because of an issue about something I wanted to mail in with the 8453. The instructions are actually very clear that only the things listed may be sent in, but the reason I called was my client was antsy and a friend efiled it this way. So, I wanted to make sure.
          JG

Comment

Working...
          X