another crazy client

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another crazy client

Just got home from the dentist...not a good day.

Checked messages on the machine. Client calls.....sllence for a few seconds. Then I hear "Hello........Hello?.......Hello?...." Then he hangs up.

I know who it was......but that is what a machine is for..to leave a message.

Linda, EA

Depends on what kind of machine you have and how it is configured.

Mine is an answering machine only and plays a recording with information as to place, normal hours, etc, ending with "please call back".

Every now and then somebody will tell me they tried to leave me a message but didn't know if I got it. Well of course not. It is not configured as a recording device.
    I can just see it now, someone hears my announcement and sits there for a minute or more waiting for the "beep!
    ChEAr$,
    Harlan Lunsford, EA n LA

Comment

This is a new answering machine I bought last year. It does take messages but it doesn't play them out loud while people are recording the message. So I can't hear what they are saying. Anyway, it isn't in the same room with me.

Linda, EA

Comment

I've got a few messages where their cellphone dialed my number somehow and for about 15 minutes I hear them talking, punishing their kids, and talking more about things I should not hear about... rather interesting. Had it happen twice.

Comment

Working...
        X