No announcement yet.

SP2, again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, now I’m insulted. I just noticed I have Senior member status. I’m only 48, I don’t even qualify for AARP yet. Don’t rush me….

Comment

Senior Discounts

I am 49 I can't wait to get senior discounts. The age doesn't mean anything anyway how I feel about me. Sometimes I feel very old and sometimes I feel like a child.

Comment

Maxtor

CD,

Maxtor was the other external drive, not Martech. I had not written the name down as my friend was going to go with me to buy it. Sorry about the confusion!

As for the antivirus software...I dumped Norton and bought Panda for all three of my computers. Norton was letting things slip by and I was very nervous about this. Panda, so far, is doing a good job!

Dennis

Comment

Norton lettin things slip by?

Ouch-I still use Norton. It was my understanding the amount of memory needed for norton when undating was huge and conflicting with other programs. That was a few years ago. We went to external hard drive back ups this year. Grandfather, father and son. Not much time left in this business, but I am TECH challanged to say the least and getting worse by the month, maybe day.

Comment

SP2, Again

I too had trouble installing it over SP1 but after cleaning out my hard drive and reinstalling the SP2 by itself I have not had any problems. I agree with others that it must have something to do with upgrading from older systems. I also use an external hard drive for all my back ups. Much easier than disks and gives me more peace of mind.(or what's left of it).

Bill
            Bill

Comment

Working...
            X