Drake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drake

When do the best discounts for new users to Drake occur? I will be switching and want the best price available.

Thank you.

Immediately after April 15 or 18.
    I very much like Drake.
    Last edited by dyne; 03-21-2011, 12:24 PM. Reason: more infro

Comment

If I remember correctly, May 31 is the last day to get the biggest discount.
      Only in government or politics is a "cut in spending" really an increase. It's just not as much of an increase as they wanted it to be, therefore a "cut".

Comment

Ok

I'll order right after the 18th.

Thank you.

Comment

If I remember correctly, May 31 is the last day to get the biggest discount.
          Would you mind sharing this price with me ASAP? Reason I ask is I am making the switch from TaxWorks to Drake immediately, tonight if possible, and would like to know what I am looking at $$$-wise.

Thank you.

Comment

I paid $1077 including sales tax.

Comment

$1095. Plus Tax

It was $995.00 for years and this year I paid $1095.

Bhoffman: How did you get it cheaper than I?
              Last edited by zeros; 03-22-2011, 08:07 PM.

Comment

D T S

What complaints do you have about Tax Works?

Comment

Originally posted by DTS View Post
                  Would you mind sharing this price with me ASAP? Reason I ask is I am making the switch from TaxWorks to Drake immediately, tonight if possible, and would like to know what I am looking at $$$-wise.

Thank you.
                  $1095 plus sales tax - That is the early discounted price. I don't know what the charge would be for the 2010 version.
                  Only in government or politics is a "cut in spending" really an increase. It's just not as much of an increase as they wanted it to be, therefore a "cut".

Comment

Originally posted by zeros View Post
                    It was $995.00 for years and this year I paid $1095.

Bhoffman: How did you get it cheaper than I?
                    I looked at the wrong year. I paid the same as everyone else: 1095 plus tax.

Comment

Thanks everyone. I will contact them.

Erchess, the complaints I have are numerous and have been discussed in a lot of prior posts and many of those problems still exist.

Comment

If you wait until just

after the close of the filing season they will send you a full functioning copy of this years program to work in and they will give you prices then.
                        Call the sales number on the web page: www.drakesoftware.com
                        AJ, EA

Comment

AJ,

I did download a free working copy of '09 to try out some weeks ago and loved it. I thought I would do as you've suggested. Good idea to talk price at that time.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                          X