Tax Book Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tax Book Order

I just went to the place order screen. It asks for "mail code" What is a mail code? I am not ordering from something I received in the mail. Is that where the mail code would come from?

Hope this is not a stupid question. Just never saw that asked for before.

Thanks. Linda

Ordering Tax Book

Linda, I dont know what mail code is either. However, I had trouble ordering TB online. I downloaded the order form and mailed my order. Someone at TB called me about the difficulty I was having ordering online. I believe TB staff were having difficulty in merging Apple and PC with the ordering process. This time the mail order was my only option in getting an order to them.

Comment

The mail code is to enter society and association codes to identify which organization you belong to. Members of various organizations can receive special discounts when they use the mail code listed in their organization’s news letter. Currently, everyone, including non-members, get the same discounted rate when they order by September 1st. Instead of $40 for the 1040 book, the pre-Sept. 1 rate is $37. The Deluxe has a $4 discount, and the All States a $5 discount per book. We are currently trying to work out deals with the State associations to receive these discounts. If you want the discounts after Sept. 1, tell your state organizations to call us.

I will forward your question to our sales manager and have him put something on the web to explain what it is.

We also had trouble with Apple computers accessing our order page. I am told that is fixed now.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks Brad for explaining that to us. I really appreciate this message board and am looking forward to the combined book.

Linda F

Comment

Working...
        X