Incarcerated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incarcerated

So my client's wife is incarcerated for murdering his son. Horrible situation.

Must we MFS or can we still MFJ?

dern.. Hard to hold it together... I gotta find better clients... first the child molester, now this.
    "I am proud to pay taxes in the United States. The only thing is I could be just as proud for half the money." Arthur Godfrey

Good grief, your tax practice is like the National Enquirer...hahaha!

Comment

You can

You can still use MFJ.

Wow. Thought MY day was bad.
      If you loan someone $20 and never see them again, it was probably worth it.

Comment

If he is willing to sign the MFJ return then file MFJ.......... He needs to sign the 8879.
        This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

National Inquirer indeed

That's what you get when you have an overabundance of law enforcement officers!

I say that lightheartedly because my son is one of them.

"I knew his job would have him in a police cruiser... I'm just thankful he's in the front seat!"

Whew~ one more day of drama is done~
          "I am proud to pay taxes in the United States. The only thing is I could be just as proud for half the money." Arthur Godfrey

Comment

Working...
          X