Home Based Business - Humor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home Based Business - Humor

Be sure to listen all the way to the end - it turns serious in the final minute...

"The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Funny

I should require some of the clients this year to watch and see how crazy they are for asking me to write off some of the stuff on there tax returns.

Superman

Comment

I agree.....let's tell our crazy clients to watch this. I wonder who did this....it is really good.

Linda, EA

Comment

Look down at the bottom and you'll see there are a total of 5. Each one is humorous, and the "Simple Tax Return" is a real hoot. It's only 2-1/2 minutes long, which amounts to a couple of minutes of belly laughs. At each step you know what's coming next, but you laugh anyhow ("but my broker told me it was just like buying stock")

"The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

Originally posted by JohnH View Post
          Look down at the bottom and you'll see there are a total of 5. Each one is humorous, and the "Simple Tax Return" is a real hoot. It's only 2-1/2 minutes long, which amounts to a couple of minutes of belly laughs. At each step you know what's coming next, but you laugh anyhow ("but my broker told me it was just like buying stock")

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7512581/
          HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! 39 tax returns.....my broker said it was just like stock!!! This is freakin hilarious. The best part was when he said his neighbor did it for $25. Sounds like some of my clients.

Comment

Ok, these are the best! "Leave my office now." I loved "CPA Bank Letter" too!
            After viewing these, you'll feel like the cartoon preparer has reached into your head and pulled out your very thoughts and words!

Comment

Originally posted by kpangelinan View Post
              HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! 39 tax returns.....my broker said it was just like stock!!! This is freakin hilarious. The best part was when he said his neighbor did it for $25. Sounds like some of my clients.
              I loved it, too. Unfortunately, the average non-tax preparer won't get it. For that matter, those preparers who've never seen a K-1 from a publicly traded partnership won't get it, either.

Comment

Working...
              X