Cp 75

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cp 75

Client received a CP75. The Form 11652 Questionnaire was omitted from the enclosures.
    Do any of you by chance have a copy. The IRS has a long delivery time for this form, according to the IRS rep I talked to.

Thanks Kurly

Check This

Comment

Originally posted by Kurly View Post
      Client received a CP75. The Form 11652 Questionnaire was omitted from the enclosures.
      Do any of you by chance have a copy. The IRS has a long delivery time for this form, according to the IRS rep I talked to.

Thanks Kurly
      Kurly,
      I looked in my software and on the IRS site, as well as TTB, and cannot find a Form 11652. Could you please enlighten me as to what it is? I also cannot get the link from dkss to work for me. Not my day, I guess.

Thanks,
      LT
      Last edited by thomtax; 03-03-2011, 05:16 PM. Reason: addl
      Only in government or politics is a "cut in spending" really an increase. It's just not as much of an increase as they wanted it to be, therefore a "cut".

Comment

Form 11652

The link posted by dkss is working for me...

The title of the form is Questionnaire and Supporting Documentation for Form 1040 Schedule C (Profit or Loss form Business).

It is a one-page form that asks the taxpayer whether the income on Sch. C is reflected on Form 1099-MISC, and what books and records they have. And a few other questions, such as whether the work requires a license. The form has a revision date of May 2005.

If you look at the link, it is associated with the subdomain www.eitc.irs.gov.

At the bottom of the form, it says:

If you claimed a refund on your return and have not received it, we will not consider your claim until we review your documentation and make a final determination regarding your tax liability. Failure to complete all parts of this questionnaire and submit documentation to verify income and expense may delay our review of your claim for refund.
        The form is used to perform an audit on taxpayers who claim the Earned Income Credit with no income other than self-employment income, in cases where the IRS suspects fraud.

For example, someone who has three young children, no wages, and files a Schedule C for housekeeping or landscaping, with $13,000 in gross receipts and only $500 in expenses under "supplies."

BMK
        Last edited by Koss; 03-03-2011, 11:37 PM.
        Burton M. Koss
        koss@usakoss.net

Comment

Cp75

Thanks to all of you folks for responding. Much appreciated.

Kurly

Comment

Thanks Burton for the info. I think that one of the add-ons to my browser sometimes blocks me from certain operations. It only happens once in a while so I cannot find out where the problem is. I have to get it broke to fix it.

LT
            Only in government or politics is a "cut in spending" really an increase. It's just not as much of an increase as they wanted it to be, therefore a "cut".

Comment

Possible fix

Originally posted by thomtax View Post
              Thanks Burton for the info. I think that one of the add-ons to my browser sometimes blocks me from certain operations. It only happens once in a while so I cannot find out where the problem is. I have to get it broke to fix it.

LT

Since it's a PDF file, you may wish to see if your Adobe reader is current.....

FE

Comment

Working...
              X