Aura Paints ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aura Paints ??

Has anyone heard of a tax credit dealing with Aura Paints?
    This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

What are Aura Paints?

I never heard of Aura Paints so no never heard of a relevant tax credit.

Comment

Many websites advertise

Aura paints and energy credits (for window upgrades). Sounds like someone didn't bother to read all the information. Google "Aura Paint tax credits" and you'll see what I mean.

Comment

I googled

but found no tax information.

Comment

Originally posted by erchess View Post
          but found no tax information.
          Oops - maybe my post mislead? What I meant was if you google Aura Paint Tax Credits, you'll see several websites promoting the paint, and windows that qualify for the energy credit. Possibly some are confusing the fact that the credit goes with the windows and not the paint.

Comment

"Google Aura Paints"

I was intrigued by the OP post from BW, so I did google, Bejamin Moore and went to their site, and could find nothing about Tax Credits, Aura Paints, Aura Paint Tax Credits, and "Aura Paints qualify for Tax Credit"
            So I am still confused - as it always brings up "windows" within the google website

So not sure what to think

BobW - Aura Paint post - are you asking because t/p painted the interior of their home with Aura Paint - or because they might have installed "Windows" that have Aura Paint

Not sure we are assisting very much

Sandy

Comment

Not sure but

I believe this paint is made by Benjamin Moore and on the energy star web site they are not listed. It this is the same paint then maybe the best thing would be to tell client they need the Manf Energy Star Sheet. I did not see Ben Moore on the energy star site. Maybe you are talking about something else all together.

Comment

Your search answers are the same as mine, no energy credit for the paint on interior walls. Client said Ben Moore said it qualified. I gave the client the benefit of doubt but told him I needed more info.

Thanks to all.
                This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Working...
                X