BusinessAutoUse only Partial Reimbursement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BusinessAutoUse only Partial Reimbursement

This must be my week on use of autos in business.
    I have an employee that uses her private car to go to her employers customers to offer home health services, bath,help take medicine,etc. Her employer give her .35 cents per mile for milage. She is given a check once a month and must complete a milage report of whice I have. The .35 is not on her W2 she just receives a separate check. Would it seem that she can claim the .15 per mile and if so would I just put on the 2106 or what.

Originally posted by photoman View Post
    This must be my week on use of autos in business.
    I have an employee that uses her private car to go to her employers customers to offer home health services, bath,help take medicine,etc. Her employer give her .35 cents per mile for milage. She is given a check once a month and must complete a milage report of whice I have. The .35 is not on her W2 she just receives a separate check. Would it seem that she can claim the .15 per mile and if so would I just put on the 2106 or what.
    That is correct. However, I would use the total miles (reimbursed and non-reimbursed) and then on the 2106 show the total amount of the reimbursement.

Comment

Working...
    X