Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need NYS information

Good day,

client came in today and had a NYS refund last year. Naturally Albany can not be bothered mailing out 1099G's this year. We went to the NYS website to download the 1099G, but we were unsuccessful.

To make a long story a bit shorter . . . will one of you folks in NYS please tell me the FEIN that should appear on an NYS state tax refund 1099G? That will help me shortstop future problems.

Thanks in advance
    Just because I look dumb does not mean I am not.

I Tried

I tried, I really did. I went on the site, figuring I should download for my NY commuters who will come in eventually. The first several I did showed no refund, so didn't show it on the form, so no #. Finally I got one with a refund, and get a message that their site is not working to try again later!

Comment

14-6013200

Thought to look a couple years back when NY mailed them to see if I kept a copy. So, if they haven't reorganized their departments in a way that changed their EIN:

14-6013200

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by Lion View Post
        Thought to look a couple years back when NY mailed them to see if I kept a copy. So, if they haven't reorganized their departments in a way that changed their EIN:

14-6013200
        Lion.... Now why didn't I think of that?
        Just because I look dumb does not mean I am not.

Comment

Working...
        X