ACK received for Sch A return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ACK received for Sch A return

I transmitted a Sch A return and a few minutes later it was accepted by the IRS.
    So their computers haven't crashed from the overload yet.

Originally posted by taxxcpa View Post
    I transmitted a Sch A return and a few minutes later it was accepted by the IRS.
    So their computers haven't crashed from the overload yet.
    Yep, I'm working through boxes of files to transmit & the acks are coming right on back.

Comment

I've been sending them since 4:00 and NONE have come back yet..............
      This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Not Yet

All of my IRS are at the IRS - No Acks yet, I started around 2PM

Sandy

Comment

I have not received any of my ACK yet, TaxxCPA, maybe your return DID CRASH they system.

Just kidding................... Tomorrow is good enough for me.

Comment

May depend on the location

I received second Form 8879 yesterday evening and it was accepted just a few minutes after I sent it.
            It may depend on which IRS center you send it to. Mine went to Austin.

Comment

Still have not rec'd my acks 2/15 am.
              This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Originally posted by BOB W View Post
                Still have not rec'd my acks 2/15 am.
                Nothing yet, Bob? All my MeF efiles from yesterday have been ack'ed (lots of them.) Still waiting on legacy acks- about a dozen. Were you able to transmit under MeF or legacy? Maybe that's why they haven't come down to you yet? Barb

Comment

I haven't send any returns yet. I think it has a lot to do with which software one uses how fast acknowledgements come. Some software will allow for direct file with IRS, while others are controlled by software.

My software (ProSeries) is rather on the slow side of getting acknowledgements back.

Comment

Originally posted by BP. View Post
                    Nothing yet, Bob? All my MeF efiles from yesterday have been ack'ed (lots of them.) Still waiting on legacy acks- about a dozen. Were you able to transmit under MeF or legacy? Maybe that's why they haven't come down to you yet? Barb
                    I send to my software company and what they do with it is unknown. 11:45 still no acks.

Comment

Mine have all been acknowledged, expect for AZ which is usual.

Comment

ACKS are trickling in, finally.

Comment

MeF or Legacy efile

BP or others
                          Curious about using MeF when available as opposed to Legacy
                          Is there any negative?
                          I understand that MeF is almost live and processes efile acks a lot sooner than Legacy.
                          I have my software to suppress MeF so all of my efiles with the exception of Entity returns are filed through Legacy.

Thoughts,

Sandy

Comment

Originally posted by S T View Post
                            BP or others
                            Curious about using MeF when available as opposed to Legacy
                            Is there any negative?
                            I understand that MeF is almost live and processes efile acks a lot sooner than Legacy.
                            I have my software to suppress MeF so all of my efiles with the exception of Entity returns are filed through Legacy.

Thoughts,

Sandy
                            MeF acks are coming back sometimes before the client is even out the door!

Comment

Working...
                            X