MS Office 2010...which version?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MS Office 2010...which version?

Well I held on to my msoffice 2003 until the end. I am receiving MS Excel 07 files and I have limited access when opened in 03 I think its time for me upgrade but which one. I want the version for which when someone attaches a file created within 2010 msoffice, I will be able to not only open it but have full access to it:

Microsoft Office Home & Business 2010
    Microsoft Professional (seems to me the only difference is this one has Access & Publisher)

Maybe if the price has dropped on 2007 since 2010 has came out, maybe good deal with 2007 msoffice

What do you use

Originally posted by AZ-Tax View Post
    Well I held on to my msoffice 2003 until the end. I am receiving MS Excel 07 files and I have limited access when opened in 03 I think its time for me upgrade but which one. I want the version for which when someone attaches a file created within 2010 msoffice, I will be able to not only open it but have full access to it:

Microsoft Office Home & Business 2010
    Microsoft Professional (seems to me the only difference is this one has Access & Publisher)

Maybe if the price has dropped on 2007 since 2010 has came out, maybe good deal with 2007 msoffice
    Do you use Access or Publisher? If not I would go with Home and Business if you use either one I would go to Professional

Dusty

Comment

MS Office Pro Plus 2010 - Acadamic?

Based on the chart on this webpage, both my kids can qualify to purchase so I can use on my pc. What restrictions of any would this version have vs. MS Office Home and Business 2010 (which does not have Word) other then I believe 1 user/pc vs 3 users/pc?

Academic software discounts at up to 85% off retail prices for students, teachers, faculty and schools. Academic discount on Adobe, Microsoft, Autodesk and thousands of software titles available.

Comment

Microsoft Home and Office 2010 has Word. I bought this one because I wanted Outlook and the next step down didn't have Outlook.

If you have a student in the house, then I guess you can buy that version. I didn't have any students in the house. Well, we are all students of some sort aren't we? But not that qualify to purchase that program.

Linda, EA

Comment

Working...
        X