How Cold Where You At?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Cold Where You At?

40mi SE of Phoenix and temp dropped to 25 degree last night. Our rattlesnacks and scorpians our relocating to Latin America.

8* this am. I am about 60 miles northwest of San Antonio. I'm already tired of this. My washer is frozen. But, the pipes in my house are OK.

Who's in charge here anyway? This is not what I signed up for.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Comment

A balmy 26* here in central PA!
      Lots of ice still on the ground!
      Have a great day everyone!

Comment

It was a chilly 38f. last night, yesterday ol' sol warmed the office up enough that the heater turned off at 10 am and stayed off all day. Looks like rain this weekend though. 8^ )
        "A man that holds a cat by the tail learns something he can learn no other way." - Mark Twain

Comment

Ca

Fantastico here! High 70's.

Comment

Missouri - down to 1 degree this morning. Says it's about 20 right now but feels nice because the sun is out! More snow coming this weekend.

Comment

About 10 here but lots of snow. I've attached a picture.
              In other words, a democratic government is the only one in which those who vote for a tax can escape the obligation to pay it.
              Alexis de Tocqueville

Comment

Nice in Maine right now...

It's about 30 degrees right now and the sun is shining....had lots of snow yesterday, but boy is it nice now.....everything melting....feels good out.

Comment

Really nice

It is in the 70's right now.. Tomorrow will also be nice. Then a few days in the 60's and by next Tuesday and Wednesday high will be in the 50"s. Then I will be unhappy!!!

Here is the downside......high pollen count. If you have allergies, you are starting to suffer now.

My heart goes out to all of you in the rest of the country. My aunt is down for a couple of months. She is from Michigan. She just sits and smiles....can't believe she is enjoying such nice weather.

Linda, EA

Comment

Also in Arizona, but yesterday morning was a minus 15 degrees. We do live in the mountains. Show Low is 150 miles east of Phoenix.

Record cold temps in Phoenix and my kids live there and anything below 50 is cold to them. SO THEY WERE FREEZING.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveO View Post
                      About 10 here but lots of snow. I've attached a picture.
                      It is very pretty.
                      JG

Comment

Dallas weather vs Anchorage

The low yesterday was 14 in Dallas and the low in Anchorage AK was 27. At least it was warmer in Dallas than in Fairbanks AK.

Comment

Working...
                        X