ETPS info

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • JenMO
    replied
    Thanks, I wasn't sure if ETPS would accept the 15th, so I guess it won't, so I can't schedule a payment on a day I'm not supposed to. I'll schedule for the 17th, which will still be timely, right? On 941's with under $2500 liability, I can still pay that by paper check?

    Leave a comment:


  • BOB W
    replied
    Originally posted by JenMO
    I'm new to ETPS. Deposits are due the 15th. When I call in and the 15th is on Saturday, can I schedule the 15th as the settlement date (even though that is not a business day)? Or do I need to put in the 14th, or the 17th?
    You can use the next business day or an earlier date. Be careful of Monday Holidays, next business day could mean Tuesday. With that said, EFTPS will not accept Sat Sun or a Holiday and will tell you if you chose a non business day when you try to use one of those dates.

    Leave a comment:


  • JenMO
    started a topic ETPS info

    ETPS info

    I'm new to ETPS. Deposits are due the 15th. When I call in and the 15th is on Saturday, can I schedule the 15th as the settlement date (even though that is not a business day)? Or do I need to put in the 14th, or the 17th?
Working...