Toner Cartridges

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TAX4US
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2010
    • 554

    #1

    Toner Cartridges

    Anyone buying cartridges for the HP-4050? Where are you finding the best deal on these esp the high yields? Thanks
  • BOB W
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2005
    • 4061

    #2
    Originally posted by TAX4US
    Anyone buying cartridges for the HP-4050? Where are you finding the best deal on these esp the high yields? Thanks
    Try this. I just bought from them. Good prices.. 1 week delivery. 4050 goes for $47


    Shop discount printer ink cartridges and printer toner. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Over 20 years in business. Get 15% OFF entire order with code "INK15"
    Last edited by BOB W; 12-13-2010, 12:15 PM.
    This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

    Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

    Comment

    • abctax
      Member
      • Jan 2009
      • 95

      #3
      CostCo

      They often have a two pack available (for an HP 4250) high yield that's a good price.
      And I've ordered from "Inkjet Superstore"....I think that's the name. I can get you the website info when I get to the office tomorrow if you are interested.

      Comment

      • TAX4US
        Senior Member
        • Mar 2010
        • 554

        #4
        That would be good info. Anyway to save $ is good. Thanks

        Comment

        • Gretel
          Senior Member
          • Jun 2005
          • 4008

          #5
          I use CRofficeTech.com for my cartridges. Good service and good prices.

          Comment

          • RLymanC
            Senior Member
            • Sep 2005
            • 653

            #6
            Toner

            Inkgrabber.com or clicklinks.com

            both are very good laser or inkjet supply companies
            Confucius say:
            He who sits on tack is better off.

            Comment

            • BHoffman
              Senior Member
              • Feb 2008
              • 1768

              #7
              Amazon has some good deals.

              Comment

              • abctax
                Member
                • Jan 2009
                • 95

                #8
                Requested info

                Here 'tis; they just sent me an email this a.m.
                I have ordered from them before, with no problems/complaints. I bounce between OfficeDepot/CostCo/InkjetSuperstore....depends on how much time I have to putz with comparing prices vs immediate need (OD is next day delivery).

                http://www.inkjetsuperstore.com/?utm...ign=december14

                Comment

                Working...