The TaxBook (tm)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The TaxBook (tm)

I suppose everybody else had email that subject has shipped.

I'm anxious to see what next year's tax rates will be.

(grin
    ChEAr$,
    Harlan Lunsford, EA n LA

The TaxBook shipped?

Originally posted by ChEAr$ View Post
    I suppose everybody else had email that subject has shipped.

(grin
    I never received the e-mail. I see ont the Drake board that it has shipped also.

I ordered early as I always do and hope they haven't screwed it up.
    Jiggers, EA

Comment

I ordered early and have not yet been notified. There are different degrees of "early" and I have always seen signs that TTB ships in the order received, so you may have a bit of a wait.
      Doug

Comment

Originally posted by ChEAr$ View Post
        Obviously illustrates the need for a good update service. My tax software has already been shipped. I expect it will be updated as well. We could very well be way into January before the expired 2009 provisions and the 2011 tax rates are settled. It wouldn’t be the first time Congress passes a law half way through tax season that retroactively goes back and changes the rules on us.

Comment

On one of the Saturday morning talk shows, a congresscritter (democrat) was being interviewed and he was saying there is no need for the house to pass this compromise bill before the end of the year, since the opposition party will certainly pass it when they convene in January; ergo, no PROBLEM!

I guess he doesn't realize how upset businesses will be when new withholding tables have to take effect January 1st only to be revised later, causing twice as much work for programmers.

"And so it goes....."
          ChEAr$,
          Harlan Lunsford, EA n LA

Comment

One man's or women's opinion does not make the laws the U.S. yet. I guess there is a candidate for the King or Queen or the Monarchy of the U.S.. Makes one wonder how in-tuned he is to the legislative process.

I do not remember pledging my allegiance to the King or Queen of the U.S. at the AFIES station 1970. Maybe this is what a 'domestic enemy' is. Individuals that want to force their individual opinion on everyone else. King Tricky **** signed my discharge from active duty before he resigned.
            Last edited by gkaiseril; 12-11-2010, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X