Tax update training in TX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tax update training in TX?

Hey, I am in TX nursing my mother and I don't know how long I'll be here. I'm scheduled to attend an update (2-day) seminar Dec 2-3, but I'm not sure I'll make it back east for that.

I'm in Kerrville which is about an hour from San Antonio.

Does anyone know of any update training I might be able to hit on while I'm here? I can't miss it, but I can't leave my mom right now, either.

Hit me here, or email me at donnrae@gmail.com.

Gracias~~

ps, Pray for my mom... Donna... we will have biopsy results next Thursday to see if she has lymphoma. Whatever it is, it is moving very quickly. thanks as always...

~donna aka possi
    "I am proud to pay taxes in the United States. The only thing is I could be just as proud for half the money." Arthur Godfrey

NATP has 3 scheduled in Texas. Closest one to you would be Austin 12/1-12/2. You can check on their website for details.

Comment

Thanks~~

Originally posted by Burke View Post
      NATP has 3 scheduled in Texas. Closest one to you would be Austin 12/1-12/2. You can check on their website for details.
      I'd be able to do that one if I can't make it home. Thanks~~
      "I am proud to pay taxes in the United States. The only thing is I could be just as proud for half the money." Arthur Godfrey

Comment

1040 Seminar in Texas

NCPE has a 1040 seminar scheduled November 11 & 12 in San Antonio.

This is a great one.

NCPE is dedicated to providing the highest quality education at the lowest possible cost.
        Jiggers, EA

Comment

possi

Our prayers are with you and your mother. Let use know how she is doing.

Comment

Praying

Prayihg for you and your mother.
            Take care

Comment

Working...
            X