Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Proline???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Proline???

Check this out......... Maybe good for some low volume preparers.

Grow your practice with the QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program for accountants. Get QuickBooks software, ProAdvisor certification, accountant training, and more.
    This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

need to read fine print. for year 2010 fee is $29.99 and the 9.99 fee is based on bundle of 50 returns

Comment

My feeling is, if you are holding yourself out as a professional, the last thing you want to scrimp on is your software. Cut costs somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Burke View Post
        My feeling is, if you are holding yourself out as a professional, the last thing you want to scrimp on is your software. Cut costs somewhere else.
        I fully agree, but many on this board are always talking low software costs along with low volume.
        This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Working...
        X