Letter from OPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Letter from OPR

I got a letter today from OPR that states they must disclose enrolled agents' names, mailing addresses, work phone numbers and email addresses when requested. Then it says in order to maintain your privacy, you may want to request OPR change contact information.

Did any other EA's get this letter? I understand what the letter says but why are we getting this letter? What is going on?

Linda

Opr Letter

They are just saying if you do not want the address or other info that you used for registration you can change it to a PO box or a mail drop.Thy now have to give out all the info if some one asks for it.Before they did not have to.

Comment

Linda,

Mine came today. I will fax changes to them this coming week, as my home address is listed.

Comment

home address too

I have my home address listed too, but I don't have another address to give them. Is it wise to get a small post office box just to use for this purpose?

Linda

Comment

Yes,

I have a larger PO Box for clients mailing Priority packages, etc. Only costs me $98 per year. I receive all my business mail there.

Comment

Working...
          X