New Web Portal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Web Portal

I just went on to TTB web site to look for something else, but I discovered that they are adding a "Web Portal" . It looks like the Web CD, but is on line, and always updated, and available I think it said late September. You can also add the State's to it for 32.00. They also have a more complete subscription available.

I have already placed my order for the Web CD, and I am thinking about changing (if I can). Is any one else thinking about this?

My concern is that you do not have it on CD, and it says that it does expire 12-1-11.

It also says that you will have access to 2009 & 2010. I wonder IF as time progresses that you will have access to more prior years? If you subscribe each year.

I really like the idea of getting it so eary in the year, and being able to add the, state edition.

Is anyone else thinking about changing?

I was really surprised that this is the first I have heard about this.

I am ordering today

Originally posted by Piglee View Post
    I just went on to TTB web site to look for something else, but I discovered that they are adding a "Web Portal" . It looks like the Web CD, but is on line, and always updated, and available I think it said late September. You can also add the State's to it for 32.00. They also have a more complete subscription available.

I have already placed my order for the Web CD, and I am thinking about changing (if I can). Is any one else thinking about this?

My concern is that you do not have it on CD, and it says that it does expire 12-1-11.

It also says that you will have access to 2009 & 2010. I wonder IF as time progresses that you will have access to more prior years? If you subscribe each year.

I really like the idea of getting it so eary in the year, and being able to add the, state edition.

Is anyone else thinking about changing?

I was really surprised that this is the first I have heard about this.
    Because I am spread out over multiple offices and temporary locations, I have used the Web CD by putting it on a central server, accessible by all staff. A web portal will be even better, except apparently no concurrent users will be allowed. Should suit me just fine.
    Christopher Mewhort, EA
    mewhorttax.com

Comment

I give up.

I give up. I can't find "Web Portal" or "Web CD." Can you provide a link? Thanks.
      Evan Appelman, EA

Comment

Web Portal

Click on PRODUCTS. Just below the list of all the books in the middle of the page you will see it.

Comment

Confused.

If I ordered the Web CD do I need to change the order to the Web Portal? It say replaces, but they are put side by side on the page describing the three options.
          JG

Comment

Working...
          X