Tax Office for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tax Office for Sale

I am looking to expand my business. Does anyone know if there is anyone looking to sell all or part of their business in the Sacramento CA area. I would be interested in any business. Thanks for any leads.

Superman

You might consider contacting the tax preparers with similar credentials (and size you are looking to add) in your area with an introductory letter or better yet giving each of them a call. If there are 100 preparers that interest you, you can contact each of them in 10 days (easily) and set up appointments to introduce yourself for any that are interested in talking.

Comment

Selling Tax Business

I plan on selling my tax business in a couple of years. You wouldn't want to move to Minnesota would you? Not sure how to do it. Cash up front? Based on fees?

Comment

Originally posted by zeros View Post
        I plan on selling my tax business in a couple of years. You wouldn't want to move to Minnesota would you? Not sure how to do it. Cash up front? Based on fees?
        There are companies out there that deal specifically in Tax and Accounting practice sales that can take you through all the ins and outs of the process. Just google it and you'll see. Good luck.

Comment

There are two that deal with CA offices for sale; I get mail from them quite a lot this time of year. There are usually a few in the Sac area. I will admit though, I was seriously looking at purchasing one practice, but after I ran the numbers factoring in the yearly payments, I would have about 12K to live on for 5 years. Not enough to even pay my mortage, and I would have to quit my 30 hour/wk job that does pay the mortgage and provides my health insurance. It just wasn't feasible.

Contacting small practices privately might get you a better deal.

Comment

Working...
          X