Just wondering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wondering

does anyone find the order form for TTB complicated?

Is there a program I can buy to help fill out the paperwork?
    Last edited by veritas; 05-27-2010, 04:50 PM.

Originally posted by veritas View Post
    does anyone find the order form for TTB complicated?

Is there a program I can buy to help fill out the paperwork?
    Not confusing. Just go to page 4 and take your pick.
    ChEAr$,
    Harlan Lunsford, EA n LA

Comment

You pick

and then the fun begins. How many MVPs (what's a MVP) did you select? Put in box a top of form. Then choose the cost. Which price, red or black? Which column? Refer to MVPs in box a top of form.

Shipping? depends on how much in box a plus add box b.

Seriously these guys have been reading too much code.

Comment

E Filing

I order by phone. I tell the rep what I want (CD and All States Book) and give my credit card number - it is all done in six or eight minutes. I always do soemthing by phone or online if the option exists.

Comment

i use this site's home page
          s

Comment

Print out the form from the web or use the mailed form. Then goto the web site and fill in the on line order form, continue to get the priced order, fill-in your order form, do not got to check out - just go to another page. You now have your priced order and no personal information used in the order.

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by gkaiseril View Post
              Print out the form from the web or use the mailed form. Then goto the web site and fill in the on line order form, continue to get the priced order, fill-in your order form, do not got to check out - just go to another page. You now have your priced order and no personal information used in the order.
              That is the way to go. I guess I never noticed the online order feature.

Comment

Working...
              X