Microsoft Office-Where to Buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Microsoft Office-Where to Buy?

My computer was giving me some trouble and the tech advised me to purchase a later edition of MS Office (Student edition) and problem with probably go away. Where is the cheapest place to buy? Staples is selling it for $144.00.
    Last edited by zeros; 05-07-2010, 08:57 PM.

Microsoft Platform

Which operating system of Microsoft are you using??? XP - Vista - Win7

Sandy

Comment

Xp

XP is my operating system.

Comment

You may want to take a look

at Ebay. You can bid or buy. I just purchased the Professional 2007 version by bidding for $101. Keep in mind also the 2010 versions will be out later this year. I wanted the Pro version because the student version does not include Outlook.

Peachie

Comment

MS Office

Would OPEN OFFICE.ORG work for your. Free to download and free to use. Looks and runs like MS Office, and can be open with MS Office.
          Confucius say:
          He who sits on tack is better off.

Comment

RLyman did you mean to say that it opens MS Office files?
            Believe nothing you have not personally researched and verified.

Comment

I recently downloaded Open.org...it takes a little getting used to but I won't be paying Microsoft for Office anymore. It opens office files and you can save them back in Office format for other users.

If I was a huge user of Xcel with complex spreadsheets I might not have converted as it isn't quite as intuitive as MS xcel..but can't beat the price!

Carolyn

Comment

Working...
              X