Bus code for self employed "beverage distribution"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bus code for self employed "beverage distribution"

Looks to be a multi level marketing (MLM) my client got involved in though cannnot seem to locate a business code that matches what he does.

Sales thru vending machines?

Originally posted by AZ-Tax View Post
    Looks to be a multi level marketing (MLM) my client got involved in though cannnot seem to locate a business code that matches what he does.
    454210. Vending Machine Operators.

I have a client that does this.
    Jiggers, EA

Comment

Direct sales would go under 454390, Other Direct Sales.
      In other words, a democratic government is the only one in which those who vote for a tax can escape the obligation to pay it.
      Alexis de Tocqueville

Comment

There should be a general-purpose code for "MLM Scams" that we could use when people first put their money into into these schemes to cover their startup costs & inventory. Then if they have any income to report at all after the 2nd or 3rd year, we would have to actually look up a proper code. In 90% of the cases, we'd never have to research anything.
        "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

Originally posted by DaveO View Post
          Direct sales would go under 454390, Other Direct Sales.
          If the client owns and operates the vending machines, then Jiggers has the answer.

However if client merely distributes beverages to restock vending machines owned by another, then DaveO has it nailed.
          ChEAr$,
          Harlan Lunsford, EA n LA

Comment

I'm with JohnH on this one...think we could convince the IRS to include it?
            Believe nothing you have not personally researched and verified.

Comment

Working...
            X