See ya y'all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See ya y'all

I'm done for the season., my last day was yesterday, the office manager is closing up shop the final days of this glorious tax season. I made very little money this season, thousands less than last season. The last month I did maybe 3 returns.

Hope y'all have a great last couple of days.

Now back to work for me on making my site into a business.
    If I'm wrong, please correct me, because I don't have the tax knowledge y'all have. Cheers!

admin@badfloridadrivers.com

Best of luck

What other business do you do to keep you busy?

Dusty

Comment

trying to move to Melbourne also...

I'm trying to find at least part-time employment. I hurt my back in 2003, got a workers comp settlement, and since then it has been tough to find a good job with only a HS diploma. That is why I started my site. I also have an idea for an interactive site targeted to a very specific niche. I thought of this an hour ago. I have 6 months to put it together.

I have thought about becoming a CPA...I'd rather be an EA. Just me personally. If I continue to prepare taxes professionally.

Now, I have to find a 2 bedroom place to rent and find a cheap office to rent for this business. The business plan will be hand written by myself by Friday.

I guess now, my job is legally limiting my tax liabilty.
      If I'm wrong, please correct me, because I don't have the tax knowledge y'all have. Cheers!

admin@badfloridadrivers.com

Comment

You can also have your series 7 and insurance licenses to do financial planning and insurance. These could be done within 3 months and expand your service offerings. After I passed my EA, I immediately took these exams and passed.

Kay,EA

Comment

Working...
        X