Suggestion for Forum Feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion for Forum Feature

Can a search feature for "Your Posts" be set up on this board? Sometimes I have a hard time finding some.

Already Exists

Burke, find a post with your name, click on your name, and you will have a selection of your profile.

One of the selections is "Find All Posts By Burke." This should do it. In fact, you can find all posts by any board member in a similar fashion, you just can't change anyone's profile but your own.

Comment

Easier way

Click on User CP. your options are there.
      Believe nothing you have not personally researched and verified.

Comment

Yea! But I assume that is just all posts I may have initiated. Not those I may have replied to. Thanks.

Comment

All of Them

Originally posted by Burke View Post
          Yea! But I assume that is just all posts I may have initiated. Not those I may have replied to. Thanks.
          Burke, they're all there. Snag

Comment

Originally posted by taxea View Post
            Click on User CP. your options are there.
            Sorry,could not see any way to do it under User CP. Snag's instruction worked though and I got 'em. Did not know about his method.

Comment

I want a feature that allows me to click a button that converts all my ham-handed, halfway thought-out answers into erudite, incisive, and brilliant solutions.

Future feature or mission impossible?
              "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

My secret desire has always to have been an editor and/or writer. Perhaps, if the money is any good, I would consider it.

Comment

Burke I trust (don't assume) that you know what "they" say about when you assume something
                  Believe nothing you have not personally researched and verified.

Comment

Working...
                  X