TurboTax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TurboTax

I have a question about Turbo Tax. Does it require the input of bank data twice to eliminate Data being incorrectly posted?
    I have a new client who had a lawyer do his return on TurboTax and the bank information was incorrected listed. Both the taxpayer and his wife had received letters from the IRS last year that because of bank rejection their refunds were being mailed via paper check.

I don't know, Chief, but

Originally posted by Chief View Post
    I have a question about Turbo Tax. Does it require the input of bank data twice to eliminate Data being incorrectly posted?
    I have a new client who had a lawyer do his return on TurboTax and the bank information was incorrected listed. Both the taxpayer and his wife had received letters from the IRS last year that because of bank rejection their refunds were being mailed via paper check.
    I saw 1040-EZ TurboTax packages on sale at Dollar General yesterday for five bucks. Maybe get one and check it out -- shoot; at that price you can't go wrong no matter what you do (maybe I'll drop ATX and go for the lowball trade).

How's the weather in Tampa (wish I was there)? Doin' any preachin' on the side? Your ticker okay lately? Give the old bunch an update...

Best regards, BB

Comment

It Isn't The Program, Its The User

Chief-no it does not...it gives you a choice of entering data through interview or directly on the form.
      This attorney should stick to being an attorney.
      As you say.....diy programs are not a replacement for a good tax pro

I say "garbage in, garbage out"
      Believe nothing you have not personally researched and verified.

Comment

Working...
      X