Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fl Question

Are intangable taxes deductible on fed.
    This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Florida Intangible Tax

Today we are preparing federal tax for the year 2005. In the case of Florida Intangible tax we are preparing 2006 taxes .- based on total assets at the beginning of the year.

The tax you paid last year for florida is deductible as other taxes on sch A.
    Everybody should pay his income tax with a smile. I tried it, but they wanted cash

Comment

Thanks....

...Brian, my client did not want to miss a $900 deduction.
      This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Bob, I was wondering if your client is a NY resident or a FL resident If he/she is a NY resident they do not have to file FL return.

Good Luck
        Everybody should pay his income tax with a smile. I tried it, but they wanted cash

Comment

Final .....

....move was completed in 2003. No NY nexis.

Comment

Working...
          X