Off-topic: Time for a break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off-topic: Time for a break

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Go to work

Originally posted by DTS View Post
    Off-topic: Time for a break http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TJzcl4_cBo
    And all the time I thought you California guys were out there workin' yourselves to death! Now it turns out you're layin' around and playin' around with records and such all day. No wonder Schwarz and y'all are in such a financial pickle.

I'm askin' your fellow (ex)Californian Sandy to give you a good textin' to about this.

Go to the ant, thou sluggard....
    Last edited by Black Bart; 03-04-2010, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Bart View Post
      And all the time I thought you California guys were out there workin' yourselves to death! Now it turns out you're layin' around and playin' around with records and such all day....
      Even the hardest working amongst us (that would be me) deserves 8 minutes per day, Bart! That one was the only one I took yesterday and wanted company.

Comment

I never would have thought so many guitars would sound sooo goood!

Comment

Okay,

Originally posted by DTS View Post
          Even the hardest working amongst us (that would be me) deserves 8 minutes per day, Bart! That one was the only one I took yesterday and wanted company.
          all is forgiven and now you've had company. Maybe even treat yourself and take 15 minutes off tomorrow.

P.S. What's all the uproar about education protests and so forth out there -- are they closing schools or what?

Comment

Tuition

Originally posted by Black Bart View Post
            ...P.S. What's all the uproar about education protests and so forth out there -- are they closing schools or what?
            Not sure, as I have not been following the news much the past couple of weeks. What little I gather is that the system just about doubled the tuition (a young gal on the radio yesterday stated "quality of education is going down (she and I, probably, have a different interpretation of that statement) and the price of it has gone up 77%". That's all I know about the story.

Comment

Working...
            X